Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First Post. Please Help.

Greetings from Jericho, KS.

I am starting this blog in an effort to reach anyone out there who made it through the last year. It's almost been a full year since our world was totally changed and no one still really knows what happened, although I hear lots of rumours. Some folks say some major cities were wiped off the map, but others say places like New York are fine. No one really knows for sure, which is why I want to know if anyone else is out there.

If you are out there, please let me know. Thanks.

-K.

3 comments:

auntvonna said...

Well, Norfolk VA survived. The wind was blowing from the south when the bombs went off so all the fallout went up towards Baltimore, Philly, etc...I feel horribly for all of them, but am greatful my community survived.

auntvonna said...

I should clarify that I was referring to the bomb that hit Washington, D.C. had the winds had been blowing the other way, I wouldn't be here...

Anonymous said...

Great work.